On the third day, all of the girls went to Extreme Fitness to try a new workout with Stephanie Joanne that was going to be on CityLine TV. We got there, and I was expecting to be smiling nicely and demonstrating some moves from her workout, but we actually had to do the workout! Getting ready that morning was a waste of time! The workout we did left everyone sweaty and tired, and girls are still complaining that their legs are sore. After the workout, we were provided with lunch from Fuel Foods. We ate grilled chicken and different salads; it was very good! Next, we headed back to the hotel to get changed, and behind rehearsals. I forgot what dancing for four hours in heels felt like up to this point! Learning the opening number and bikini routine was fun though, and the moves were quite easy. It’s going to look great once it’s all put together on stage!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.