This morning, CKPG, Prince George’s news channel, came out to my house to do an interview. When we were arranging for the interview, I was expecting to go into CKPG for it, but Julia Montague and Dave Branco from the CKPG News Team wanted to come over instead. This was a relief to me, because I’ve been so busy packing and getting ready. I felt very comfortable being at home for the interview and wasn’t nervous at all! Since the weather is so beautiful, we set up chairs and did the interview outside. Julia asked me questions about preparing for the pageant, the provincial pageant, and what I will be doing in Toronto. I also explained all the work I have put into this with my fundraising for Free the Children and volunteering to promote my platform. After the interview, they got a few shots of my Mom helping me put on my sash and crown and packing my suitcase into the car. It will be on the news tonight at 5pm, 6pm, 11pm, and tomorrow at 12! Now, back to packing my bags…
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.