I met with Brittany Ringdahl downtown Prince George for our second photoshoot together. We spent the afternoon dodging raindrops and finding interesting backgrounds for pictures wearing my sash and crown. With uncooperative weather, the Prince George Public Library was kind enough to allow us to use the rows upon rows of books as a backdrop. Being kind of a nerd, I felt right at home! Despite the weather, I had a fun afternoon and hope to spend more time taking photos with my favourite photographer Brittany. Only one photo is ready at the moment, but as soon as more are available I will post them!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.