June has been just as busy as May, and looks like it will only be getting busier as the national pageant is quickly approaching in July. Since my last fundraiser, I have been extremely engaged in planning my next Free the Children Fundraisers. I plan to host a bake sale at the end of the month. The exact date and location is yet to be determined, but my Nana, her sisters, and mother have already began the baking! I am also arranging a BBQ Dinner and Silent Auction for July 7th. More details about these fundraisers are coming! The Prince George Free Press wrote an article about my last fundraiser, my princess tea party. I was also interviewed about my upcoming fundraisers and preparations for Toronto. These fundraisers would not be possible without the never ending support from my family and friends! (thanks mom and dad) I would also like to thank my latest sponsors, JD’s Kitchen and Catering, and Gable Construction Ltd. Without the generous support of my community none of this would be possible!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.