This morning I went downtown Prince George to help out with a local radio station’s contest. The River’s Shop Til You Drop Contest involved 60 contestants playing “Heads or Tails” to win a $5500 shopping spree. Contestants were asked to place their hands on their head for “heads” and on their bottoms for “tails”. After the coin was flipped the contestants with the “wrong” guess were eliminated. This was repeated, and went by very quickly. For the last five contestants I was asked to announce the result of the coin flip. I got to meet staff from 101.3 The River and announce the winner of the contest! Tomorrow I get to work with kids at Books & Company for their Earth Day event, and Friday I will be presenting awards for the Prince George Arts and Culture Award Night!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.